TRIABETES TEAM CAPTAIN VIDEO!

Triabetes

crandell Made with My Cool Signs.Net

My Shelfari Bookshelf (These are seriously just a FEW of the hundreds of books I've read lately)

Monday, June 30, 2008

Let Them Eat Cake

Alright, so the other day I'm sitting at the table eating lunch, the boys have just returned from piano lessons and are puttering around in their room. They happened to have brought home a large piece of cake from Dana's house (from Jayce's birthday) and set it on the counter. I'm pretty sure that Brooklyn has the ultimate sweets radar in her nose because she immediately found it. (It was covered by another plate and sitting far back on the counter). She runs right up to the counter and grabs it before anyone knows what she's doing, and then bing bang boom! There is cake all over the floor and she is happily gobbling it up! Yikes. All I can say is, this blogging thing is helping me to remain calm in these situations because instead of yelling, I grabbed my camera and caught the mess on film for posterity. (The bad thing was, this was just after she had spilled an ENTIRE large bowl full of watermelon on the floor and I had swept and mopped. At least the floor was clean for her cake eating experience...)




1 comment:

Allyson & Jere said...

Love these pics, cracks me up.