TRIABETES TEAM CAPTAIN VIDEO!

Triabetes

crandell Made with My Cool Signs.Net

My Shelfari Bookshelf (These are seriously just a FEW of the hundreds of books I've read lately)

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas beauty

Just wanted to show you how 'dorable my little Brookers was for Christmas. I feel bad cuz I don't have any pictures of my boys, but seriously...they aren't that excited about "dressing up" for any occasion, so they just looked normal. I have lots of catching up to do, but thought I'd give you a little glimpse of my beauty! :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Smith Family said...

She looks SO SO precious!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

What a cutie!!! Glad to see you making a return...

Lana said...

Cutest picture of her ever!!! So sweet. :)

Greg and Tammy said...

She is so stinkin' cute! Gotta love Christmas dresses! I love the new family picture at the top too!!

Dixiechick said...

Cute dress and cute picture! Maybe she has outgrown her non-photogenic stage. The last few pics I've seen of her have all been super cute. LOVE that famiy picture too.