TRIABETES TEAM CAPTAIN VIDEO!

Triabetes

crandell Made with My Cool Signs.Net

My Shelfari Bookshelf (These are seriously just a FEW of the hundreds of books I've read lately)

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What the???


So, I BROKE my toe this morning just before leaving for school! Yea...seriously.  I must have some of the most brittle bones ever because I have now officially broken two toes, my arm twice, and my ankle.  What is up with that?  I was simply turning around to walk out of Brooklyn's room to get my shoes on, and as I turned and stepped, I kicked her toy box right on the edge, and BROKE my dang toe! I thought I had actually broken two, but thankfully not.  I hit my 2nd and 3rd toes on my left foot, screamed a little, then just kept going on as usual.  But when the pain didn't recede, but got worse and worse I suspected this was more than just a "stub." The ride to school was pretty bad, and by the time I got to school my toe was a bit black and blue and I couldn't really walk.  Luckily the secretary had a "boot" I could wear because that helped a lot, and I kept ice on it all day.  Also luckily I have a student teacher so I could keep my foot up all day while she taught. :) BUMMER! But, thank goodness I got a pedi just yesterday, so at least I have pretty toes! You can't really see the black and blue in this picture, but I tried.

5 comments:

Smith Family said...

So cute that you went with Brooklyn to get your nails done! I can't wait to do that! I'm so sorry about your toes! At least they're pretty! :) I love that we can stay in touch with blogs! Let me know if anyone else from school starts one!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

We spied the blue toe. Poor , poor Jenny... very sad. Good thing you had spa day!

Lana said...

Yikes. The only bone I've ever broken was a toe, and I wanted to die for about 6 weeks or so. Seriously. I feel your pain. Poor Jenny. :(

Greg and Tammy said...

Thank goodness for the cute toes!!:) Sucks about your broken toe though. Sorry!!

Dixiechick said...

Luckily you weren't training for the triathlon or that would have really sucked. Not that it doesn't suck, but you know what I mean. Your toes do look cute here though.