TRIABETES TEAM CAPTAIN VIDEO!

Triabetes

crandell Made with My Cool Signs.Net

My Shelfari Bookshelf (These are seriously just a FEW of the hundreds of books I've read lately)

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Brooklyn's spa day








So yesterday on our Veteran's Day off from school, Brooklyn and I decided to get all dolled up and go for pedis! :) She loves to be totally girly and have her hair (and make up if at all possible) done, and she loves to have her nails painted.  Since she's only 2 1/2, though, it's a bit hard for her to sit still for very long.  However, she did great yesterday.  This is a series of shots of her throughout the experience.  It's really hard to get a 2 year old to not move and to not touch her nails on anything, but she was a champ! I don't know what the deal is with her mouth--she's doing this weird thing with it instead of smiling, and it's a bit annoying, but I still think she's cute! So enjoy Brooklyn's big day out. (She got flowers on her big toes AND on her thumbs! The lady didn't ask me if I wanted to pay for those, she just did them, and I had to pay for them anyway. :( Oh well. Brooklyn loved them).

4 comments:

✩Molly✩ said...

I painted Scarlett's toenails for the first time today. They are no masterpiece, but she was so ticked with them that she did not want to put her shoes on to cover them up, so I had to take her with me to the mall barefoot. kids are so funny.

Eric and Janelle said...

Jenny!

I've had so much fun reading your blog and catching up on your adventures with your darling kids!! Oh my goodness Brooklyn is beautiful!! I can't believe she's 2 1/2 - that's crazy!!! Your family is so cute!!

Love,
Janelle

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

How fun! I can hardly wait until Jordynn is old enough to do that sort of thing. Sorry about breaking your toe.

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Okay so I know I commented on this post yet no comment is here, how weird! I said nice job doing spa day!!! I am sure she just loved it!