1) Clean up the back yard and plant grass (if you've ever seen our yard, you'll understand that this in itself is probably the biggest project around. If you haven't seen it, count yourself blessed).
2) Clean out the garage (again...WOW. Need I say more?)
3) Pass off scout requirements
4) Do piano flashcards
5) Pick up trash
6) Organize things in the house, such as: bookshelves, clothing, toys, shelves, computer desks, videos/DVDs
7) Paint: family room/kitchen, curtain rods
8) Plant flowers in our front yard
9) Plant a garden
Now some of you may look at those as some extremely lofty goals. And you'd be right. But, since we are taking the prophet's counsel to heart, we are going for it. We started this Saturday. I'm so sad that I don't have a before picture--because we couldn't even WALK in our garage it was so full of crap. We were really trying to be able to park in the garage, but since we have a retardedly tiny garage, we still can't. BUT...it doesn't matter because we can WALK in there now!! I can get to my freezer with ease, I know where all of our camping supplies are. I've put all of Brooklyn's old clothes (6 TUBS FULL) into those space saver bags (which I don't think are that great, BTW), and I can get to our food storage. So...3 photos for your viewing pleasure. I realize the right side of the garage is still full of stuff, but at least it is organized. Enjoy!
In our cleaning frenzy I also organized all of our videos and DVDs and the bookshelf in the front room. I was on FIRE! Next Saturday? The backyard begins...