TRIABETES TEAM CAPTAIN VIDEO!

Triabetes

crandell Made with My Cool Signs.Net

My Shelfari Bookshelf (These are seriously just a FEW of the hundreds of books I've read lately)

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Step Out for Diabetes

So yesterday my family and I trekked our way out to Wild Horse Pass to do a 2 mile walk to fight diabetes.  We actually joined the team of the 12 year old girl in my ward whose family has been so helpful to me since discovering I had diabetes.  It was really easy, and we were home by 9:30 in the am, but it was pretty cool.  I've decided next year that I'm going to actually create my own team and really try and hit all of you up for money to find a cure for this blasted disease! :)  So, just be prepared.  Start saving now so that next year you can give all your hard earned cash to this great cause! (just kidding) But seriously, next year...Team Crandell!!!!
American Diabetes Association