TRIABETES TEAM CAPTAIN VIDEO!

Triabetes

crandell Made with My Cool Signs.Net

My Shelfari Bookshelf (These are seriously just a FEW of the hundreds of books I've read lately)

Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Video! (Again)

VIDEO OF ME AS TRIABETES TEAM CAPTAIN!!

Hey everyone! Here is ME...on Insulindependence TV :) This is part of the documentary that Blair Ryan has been working on all summer.  She has completed all the videos, so if you have time you can navigate through the site and watch the other 8 captains videos as well. What a great experience! :) Watch through the whole thing...my boys at the end are kind of funny. Hopefully this will help everyone to understand what exactly it is I'm doing...and why. What an amazing organization Insulindependence is. It has changed my life for the better. And I truly have been changed for good. :)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Ha! Great video, best of luck with everything! I look forward to hearing more!